domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2009

TRAFFIC PROBLEM AND SOLUTION


Ceuta is a town too small to make many pedestrian streets. There are very few people and many cars, so park in Ceuta or move with the car is a problem. Now,in the street has many works and the traffic is even worse.


How can we solve this problem?


I think one solution would be to raise the circulation of cars otherwise,Another solution is to remove as many blue parking zones and the final solution is to make more and cheaper garages

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Alex! It is true. When I go to center of Ceuta, I use public transport because there isn't parking to my car. Even when I drive my car there is too traffic and I arrive late always. Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Alex ! I think as you too. I believe the solution that you propose of free parking is great, since it is very difficult to park in this city. There would to propose it. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I totally agree with you should make more parking for the downtown area, everything is crowded. Bye

    ResponderEliminar